That was a great day shotting pictures with Bill. He is a great photographer and fun guy.
gina is celebrating a birthday this week and the photo of her and me is a reflection of the privilage I feel being her mom. we have a blast and I plan on hanging the photo in my studio as a reminder of the end of something and the beginning of another. A road well traveled together to date. Love mom
2 Comments:
That was a great day shotting pictures with Bill. He is a great photographer and fun guy.
gina is celebrating a birthday this week and the photo of her and me is a reflection of the privilage I feel being her mom. we have a blast and I plan on hanging the photo in my studio as a reminder of the end of something and the beginning of another. A road well traveled together to date. Love mom
auntie jane here--
Hi sweet Gina, darlink. Shall we do the look? or may-pes?
Am enjoying your momma this week. I have missed her alot--fun week. Lots of laughs and chatter and walks.
Hope to see you soon. Gma is awesome and auntie carole is doing great!!
Love you lots and lots
Post a Comment
<< Home