New York last night
i luv ny people:)
I had a fantastic time at Kavehaz last night! Thank you to all those who came out to my show and shared your time and attention. i am sending you tons of energy!!!! i look forward to singing for you again. and thank you to the new fans- sending love!!!!
The other special person i met was my music attorney, Joyce!! it was the first time we met in person!!!! she is brightness!!! Joyce immediately helped me with my mailing list, sold CDs, and would run around chasing after me to go and sign certain CDs. She was awesome. I loved meeting her friends and having a spur of the moment photo shoot with them. I feel very grateful to music for bringing me to know such genuine and deep individuals out there!!!
Special shout out to Steve Brant, Tom Durack, and Ed Burns...
Peacepeacepeace,
Gina
I had a fantastic time at Kavehaz last night! Thank you to all those who came out to my show and shared your time and attention. i am sending you tons of energy!!!! i look forward to singing for you again. and thank you to the new fans- sending love!!!!
The other special person i met was my music attorney, Joyce!! it was the first time we met in person!!!! she is brightness!!! Joyce immediately helped me with my mailing list, sold CDs, and would run around chasing after me to go and sign certain CDs. She was awesome. I loved meeting her friends and having a spur of the moment photo shoot with them. I feel very grateful to music for bringing me to know such genuine and deep individuals out there!!!
Special shout out to Steve Brant, Tom Durack, and Ed Burns...
Peacepeacepeace,
Gina

1 Comments:
Gina: You amaze me! Your music is beautiful and so are you! I am grateful to know you and to be working with you. Thank you for your kind words. All my love, Joyce Dollinger xox
Post a Comment
<< Home