Music and Pregnancy
Hello Friends, it's been awhile! First- i want to thank Connie Scanga and John Conahan for hosting me and creating beautiful platforms for music and people to come together. Connie hosted a house concert at her home and it was a fantastic experience for me. I loved getting to share my songs with every person who attended, and i loved every conversation we had together. And sir John Conahan, a wonderful singer/songwriter, who is also a brilliant teacher, created a very special September 11th Vigil. I was honored to sing, "Strength" and felt a part of something bigger than us all. His choir sounded gorgeous. very talented young people. Thank you, both, for your joy and deep spirit. XOXO
I'm looking forward to the NYC show on October 7th. There is fortunately, still room to fit at the piano. glad i don't play the tuba. The essence of music, of the voice, is getting to me even more. When i practice at the piano i not only feel it vibrate through me but through this little life within me. it's wild. and performing in public is extra special. Just sharing this journey with y'all, now i'm bringing my belly!! I feel like the journey is beginning..my music, my self, my relationship with the world. i am grateful to have you along with me.
here's a recent photo- back from yoga.
see you at the shows!!!
Love,
Gina
I'm looking forward to the NYC show on October 7th. There is fortunately, still room to fit at the piano. glad i don't play the tuba. The essence of music, of the voice, is getting to me even more. When i practice at the piano i not only feel it vibrate through me but through this little life within me. it's wild. and performing in public is extra special. Just sharing this journey with y'all, now i'm bringing my belly!! I feel like the journey is beginning..my music, my self, my relationship with the world. i am grateful to have you along with me.
here's a recent photo- back from yoga.
see you at the shows!!!
Love,
Gina

3 Comments:
Gina,
You look great. I can't wait to see you. I'm all sad I miss the pregnant you. Keep taking photos. I would love to see more.
Love,
C
Congrats, Gina! You look fabulous. :-)
Kara
you are sweet people, thank you! lovelovelove...
Post a Comment
<< Home