Happy Thanksgiving
I just wanted to express the gratitude i feel in my life. Thank you to every person who has opened their hearts to my music- i feel completely enriched by your love and support. We are connected and i am honored by this connection we share. i feel so thankful for my health and for my body that carries me through this life. And for the incredible life growing inside me (that Matt and i will meet very soon). I am so deeply thankful for Matt in my life!!! for my family! my friends! my neighbors! my cats! i feel like i am being swallowed up by my heart bursting kabooming all over the place right now. I am in pure wonder of life sometimes, and this is one of those moments. Matt and i are off to visit with family today and to share this time together. I send you my love and i surround you with Light. You are beautiful and sparkly and alive!!!!! Happy Thanksgiving.
Love,
Gina
Love,
Gina

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home