Hey Sweet Peeps.
Just want to let you know what's up- I'm off to Nashville in a few weeks and am way excited to sing and play and create. This CD is already leading to adventure. i finally have a camera and will be taking pictures for y'all. I want you to meet these dudes out there- Tim Craven (producer/engineer), Pete Sternberg (producer/bassist), Jonathan Trebing (guitarist), and Trey Gray (drummer). i'm a lucky girl.
I hope you guys are well and feeling me sending you fierce light. Talk to you later.
Love, gina
Just want to let you know what's up- I'm off to Nashville in a few weeks and am way excited to sing and play and create. This CD is already leading to adventure. i finally have a camera and will be taking pictures for y'all. I want you to meet these dudes out there- Tim Craven (producer/engineer), Pete Sternberg (producer/bassist), Jonathan Trebing (guitarist), and Trey Gray (drummer). i'm a lucky girl.
I hope you guys are well and feeling me sending you fierce light. Talk to you later.
Love, gina

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home