Mercy Hospice, Philadelphia
Hi Everyone!
I want to share with you what is in the works! and what is moving in my life at this moment.
I am honored to be working with the women of Mercy Hospice in Philadelphia, a shelter for homeless women and their children. I met with director, Marilyn Mock, and HR Coordinator, Angie Ballard, and I was touched by their openess and kindness. We are planning a benefit concert for the women of Mercy Hospice in October 2005. This concert will raise funds to provide the women with the necessities needed as they move into transitional housing and out of the shelter (pots and pans, sheets, towels, etc.). I am very excited! There are no coincidences and the current that is already happening feels powerful. At this point in my life, i am realizing i want to just "show up" to where i feel led. so, im showing up. I am being led to meet these beings that are the true warriors out there. These women, going through recovery, building their lives up around them, tending to their children, creating a home for their families, realizing their worth in the world. It is an honor to share my music with them. I'm on a journey and feel so alive and scared and i know i'm where i am meant to be. I am grateful Marilyn and Angie are in my life. You will all be invited to this concert and are invited to bring everyone you know.
I want to involve you. very much. we will all feel the essence of these women and witness their intense light.
i love you, Gina
I want to share with you what is in the works! and what is moving in my life at this moment.
I am honored to be working with the women of Mercy Hospice in Philadelphia, a shelter for homeless women and their children. I met with director, Marilyn Mock, and HR Coordinator, Angie Ballard, and I was touched by their openess and kindness. We are planning a benefit concert for the women of Mercy Hospice in October 2005. This concert will raise funds to provide the women with the necessities needed as they move into transitional housing and out of the shelter (pots and pans, sheets, towels, etc.). I am very excited! There are no coincidences and the current that is already happening feels powerful. At this point in my life, i am realizing i want to just "show up" to where i feel led. so, im showing up. I am being led to meet these beings that are the true warriors out there. These women, going through recovery, building their lives up around them, tending to their children, creating a home for their families, realizing their worth in the world. It is an honor to share my music with them. I'm on a journey and feel so alive and scared and i know i'm where i am meant to be. I am grateful Marilyn and Angie are in my life. You will all be invited to this concert and are invited to bring everyone you know.
I want to involve you. very much. we will all feel the essence of these women and witness their intense light.
i love you, Gina

2 Comments:
I think what you are doing is a great thing. Instead of making your music just about you, you are sharing it with everyone and involving people in the love that you bring. What a powerful thing. Keep on going!!
I am thrilled that you were led to share your love and extraordinary voice (a gift from God) with the Mercy Hospice community. I dreamt about the concert...the auditorium was filled to capacity - you could feel the love and warmth. The concert is going to awesome - an experience that should not be missed.
Post a Comment
<< Home