Listening to mixed tracks!
I am listening to some tracks that Tim mixed! It is all so beautiful. Everything about it! I got overwhelmed listening to the CD and let my feelings move through. I'm humbled. I'm blessed. Everyone involved in this CD has touched me. It is a really overwhelming record. And there are more songs coming my way from Nashville. They are busy over there, mixing away!
I can't wait to tour and sing to you and move you and be with you! If you have any cool places in your city that I could play at- email me (gina@ginakaz.com)- I want to get there. Lots in the works and it is all coming from the current that is guiding this project, guiding me.
I've been thinking about the moment. this. now. this. really, nothing else exists. it's peaceful for me realizing there is only this moment (when i realize it). Everything is now. And what do i feel and see now? us. and it feels incredible! This has been on my mind. So, everything is not "some day" it is ALL here already. I feel it. It is possible that I have everything I need already inside me. I'm grateful when I see that. Gotta remember to "get it" when I'm living in the past or living in the future. I can cling to positive moments just like the negative ones- then i live in the past. My mom helped me realize that. Thanks mommy. I read somewhere that giving yourself the moment is the ultimate gift you can give yourself. Why is that so hard sometimes? So, I'm giving me this NOW with you. Thank you for allowing me to be in your moment like you're in mine. I love it.
So, where I am is becoming aware. becoming aware when my thoughts stray to the future and then realizing it is already here. I don't want to live in the past or in the future. I'll miss stuff. Everything is already here. I have this affirmation in my house "I am whole, complete, and perfect just as I am." I recommend you post that bugger up on your wall! It feels incredible getting over guilt. You are whole. I feel like it's not realizing how precious we are is what limits us. We are precious and infinite. Let's remind eachother all the time.
Sending Love, Gina
I can't wait to tour and sing to you and move you and be with you! If you have any cool places in your city that I could play at- email me (gina@ginakaz.com)- I want to get there. Lots in the works and it is all coming from the current that is guiding this project, guiding me.
I've been thinking about the moment. this. now. this. really, nothing else exists. it's peaceful for me realizing there is only this moment (when i realize it). Everything is now. And what do i feel and see now? us. and it feels incredible! This has been on my mind. So, everything is not "some day" it is ALL here already. I feel it. It is possible that I have everything I need already inside me. I'm grateful when I see that. Gotta remember to "get it" when I'm living in the past or living in the future. I can cling to positive moments just like the negative ones- then i live in the past. My mom helped me realize that. Thanks mommy. I read somewhere that giving yourself the moment is the ultimate gift you can give yourself. Why is that so hard sometimes? So, I'm giving me this NOW with you. Thank you for allowing me to be in your moment like you're in mine. I love it.
So, where I am is becoming aware. becoming aware when my thoughts stray to the future and then realizing it is already here. I don't want to live in the past or in the future. I'll miss stuff. Everything is already here. I have this affirmation in my house "I am whole, complete, and perfect just as I am." I recommend you post that bugger up on your wall! It feels incredible getting over guilt. You are whole. I feel like it's not realizing how precious we are is what limits us. We are precious and infinite. Let's remind eachother all the time.
Sending Love, Gina

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home