Show at Project H.O.M.E.- thank you
Dear Project H.O.M.E.,
Thank you so much for the opportunity to be with you this evening. I really feel that we were all gathered there deliberately. I loved sharing moments with you. It was deep for me. To everyone there: you are extraordinary beings with great strength. I got to see you and you touched me. You are creative and brave and have huge hearts! The world needs you.
Thanks to Amy for putting so much care into the cool flyers! And to Will, you believe in all of us and our creative natures- Thank you. And to Sister Mary Scullion- I hope to meet you soon! Thank you for all that you create.
Y'all have a great weekend. Till we meet again!
i love you,
Gina Kaz
Thank you so much for the opportunity to be with you this evening. I really feel that we were all gathered there deliberately. I loved sharing moments with you. It was deep for me. To everyone there: you are extraordinary beings with great strength. I got to see you and you touched me. You are creative and brave and have huge hearts! The world needs you.
Thanks to Amy for putting so much care into the cool flyers! And to Will, you believe in all of us and our creative natures- Thank you. And to Sister Mary Scullion- I hope to meet you soon! Thank you for all that you create.
Y'all have a great weekend. Till we meet again!
i love you,
Gina Kaz

1 Comments:
Thanks so much for coming! It was a great night!
Post a Comment
<< Home