dirt, rocks, golf course, and trees
Thank you, Rachael Ziegler and Momma Kaz, for the photo shoot extravaganza in the woods on Saturday. You were both magnificent in everything you did. I am sitting here thinking about how thankful i am to have this life. I think about all the people, experiences, moments, that surround me with love!
I think about you both for the time and creativity you give so freely to everyone around you. You are inspiring women. And thank you, Lori Regan, for lending me your most beautiful dress for the photo shoot (and you knew where we were going!)- thank you!! Thank you, friends, for who you are being. You are being love to me.
You are all touching my life.
ahhh!
Love,
Gina
I think about you both for the time and creativity you give so freely to everyone around you. You are inspiring women. And thank you, Lori Regan, for lending me your most beautiful dress for the photo shoot (and you knew where we were going!)- thank you!! Thank you, friends, for who you are being. You are being love to me.
You are all touching my life.
ahhh!
Love,
Gina

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home