In Honor of Katie
Little Katie Johnson has died. She was diagnosed with a rare form of brain cancer and lived an incredibly full life. She touched people's lives and left her mark with us.
Katie's friend, Jay Thompson, created a memorial film for the family and asked me for a song. I was deeply honored to share my song, "You are Near," and be a part of this tribute to her bright spirit.
The family has decided to share it with the world. and I want to share it with you. Please go to www.forkatie.org and scroll down to "Memorial Video" and download this video. Thank you, Jay, for trusting me to share my music and create with you a film that expresses Katie's light.
I hope you all are well. I am thinking of you.
"You Are Near"
He crosses to the other side
When it is my time
We will meet again
We will meet again
Let me tell you
I miss you
Help me get through
Until we meet again
Until we meet again
What if you are not
far from me?
What if you are
Right by my side
Right by my side
Guiding me on to live
My very best life i create
Life i create
You have touched me
Left your mark upon
You are near me
You are near me
You are near
Love, Gina
Katie's friend, Jay Thompson, created a memorial film for the family and asked me for a song. I was deeply honored to share my song, "You are Near," and be a part of this tribute to her bright spirit.
The family has decided to share it with the world. and I want to share it with you. Please go to www.forkatie.org and scroll down to "Memorial Video" and download this video. Thank you, Jay, for trusting me to share my music and create with you a film that expresses Katie's light.
I hope you all are well. I am thinking of you.
"You Are Near"
He crosses to the other side
When it is my time
We will meet again
We will meet again
Let me tell you
I miss you
Help me get through
Until we meet again
Until we meet again
What if you are not
far from me?
What if you are
Right by my side
Right by my side
Guiding me on to live
My very best life i create
Life i create
You have touched me
Left your mark upon
You are near me
You are near me
You are near
Love, Gina

1 Comments:
Chico, your words really touched me. i was moved by you. you allowed your brother to love you and i am honored my song was playing in the background for you. Thank you. With Love, Gina
Post a Comment
<< Home