.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, September 26, 2005

IT's ALMOST HERE!!

Hey you guys!!!

I am thinking of all of you so so much!!

Tim Craven, Pete Sternberg, Steve Moseley, all the incredible musicians, every single person who thought of us recording this record and smiled our way, every person who is just as excited as us- THANK YOU!!! i wish i could hug you all right now and thank you in person. i feel so so so honored. ahh! words are limiting at times like these.

I'm working with the amazing, Chris Butts (graphic designer, web guy), and finishing up the design. it is all looking beautiful! Chris is awesome.

This really has been a journey. these little songs have opened me. YOU PEOPLE with me have moved me.

Can't wait to share this CD with you!!! It's time for duplication- then.... it's here for you!

i love you all so much.

Thank you to the very special people i met this afternoon while volunteering at WXPN in Philadelphia. I love how out of the blue- people inspire me. love that stuff.

Sending you all LOVE,
Gina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>