woo!
I Pick up the new CDs tomorrow morning!! I have not been sleeping!!
This record will be in my grubby little hands.... then in yours!
I'll let you know when you can order "For You" from my website. Please know i'm wrapping you up and hugging you and handing you my CD!
~~~~~
Hey all, this is Gina's friend Monica, we're hanging out & I pirated the computer for a bit. Don't want to sound pretentious or anything, but this is how I feel. I've had the priveledge of hearing an advance version of 'For You.' It is *phenomenal* -- Gina captures the vulnerability of opening yourself to the universe. She has married her gorgeous voice with the true intent of her message of possibilities. Now I'll post this for Gina before she comes back over to this side of the room... she's been barred for the past few minutes.
Enjoy "For You." It's been a labor of love, and I'm lovin' the labor.
This record will be in my grubby little hands.... then in yours!
I'll let you know when you can order "For You" from my website. Please know i'm wrapping you up and hugging you and handing you my CD!
~~~~~
Hey all, this is Gina's friend Monica, we're hanging out & I pirated the computer for a bit. Don't want to sound pretentious or anything, but this is how I feel. I've had the priveledge of hearing an advance version of 'For You.' It is *phenomenal* -- Gina captures the vulnerability of opening yourself to the universe. She has married her gorgeous voice with the true intent of her message of possibilities. Now I'll post this for Gina before she comes back over to this side of the room... she's been barred for the past few minutes.
Enjoy "For You." It's been a labor of love, and I'm lovin' the labor.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home