Song on ABC last night!!
Wow! It was surreal to hear my voice coming out of the t.v. last night!!! I was floating flying...anything up in the air.
It was extra sweet for me to be surrounded by my friends and family as I watched the show. And thank you to those of you who sent me loving thoughts through email. You were ALL sharing the fun moment with me. i FELT you. THAT made all the difference. There was joy bouncing around all of us. THANK YOU. i feel so honored to be supported by you.
and check this out... it went up another level when the local ABC News showed up to film us watching the show!!! So, after "What About Brian" came us on the news!!! Awesome!!
I wanted to also let you know that if you missed the show you can easily watch "The Lakehouse" episode online at www.abc.com My song airs in the final scene of the show! enjoy!!!
Thank you, again, for flying up here with me.
Love,
Gina
It was extra sweet for me to be surrounded by my friends and family as I watched the show. And thank you to those of you who sent me loving thoughts through email. You were ALL sharing the fun moment with me. i FELT you. THAT made all the difference. There was joy bouncing around all of us. THANK YOU. i feel so honored to be supported by you.
and check this out... it went up another level when the local ABC News showed up to film us watching the show!!! So, after "What About Brian" came us on the news!!! Awesome!!
I wanted to also let you know that if you missed the show you can easily watch "The Lakehouse" episode online at www.abc.com My song airs in the final scene of the show! enjoy!!!
Thank you, again, for flying up here with me.
Love,
Gina

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home