Music, Art, and Thanksgiving goodness

Happy Post Thanksgiving!!
Let's stay in this Thanksgiving space for a while. doesn't it feel good? hell, yeah! Thank you for your interest in my music, for your time, your heart, hanging out with me. I absolutely love connecting with you.
I am so thankful for my little family- me, matt, and theo. I am SO enjoying it all! i feel so blessed. Thanks for listening to me be mushy. got to have some mush. good stuff.
I'm super looking forward to my show in Philadelphia on Nov. 30th! Hope you can come out. Art, poetry, music, grand piano. gloriousness!!
Speaking of art.....!!! Mi Madre, MaryBeth Kazanicka, was recently featured in a wonderful Abstract Only show in philadelphia. Check out the pics above...:) She also has another fantastic show at the Pagus Gallery in Norristown Dec. 2nd. She will host a reception in her art studio from 2-4pm. what a treat!
December 2, 2007
Norristown Arts Building
Pagus Gallery
619 W.Washington Street
Norristown, PA
Dec. 2 with artist reception 2 pm to 4pm
Pagus Gallery
619 W.Washington Street
Norristown, PA
Dec. 2 with artist reception 2 pm to 4pm
Have a beautiful day, y'all. May amazing things happen to you today!!!
Love,
Gina


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home