.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Hey you guys. So, I've been hanging around little dudes lately (i.e. kids) and being blown away. What I mean is- I am being directly reminded of our human potential. Like, when we are adults we can some day be like a child. I love that.

I sang with kids this week and asked the gang "what do you want to be when you grow up?" And every single child had a long awesome list from being spiderman to being a princess to being a bird. How many adults do you know say that they one day want to be a bird???? I want to be a bird, y'all!! The same freedom we were all born with is RIGHT HERE in this moment. Didn't go anywhere. ooooh, thank you little ones for your wisdom and grace. I see that freedom we have- to not care what anyone thinks, to be in love with the moment, to run around and throw dirt.

see u

Love, Gina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>