.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Mercy Hospice Benefit Concert

October 16, 2005
Mercy Hospice Benefit Concert
St. Peters Claver Church
3:00PM
502 S. 12th Street
Philadelphia, PA
$10.00 ticket


I just want to invite you to a really special show this sunday, October 16th in Philadelphia. This benefit will raise funds for the women as they transition out of Mercy Hospice shelter. We get to be a part of supporting those who are transitioning into a positive and empowering place in their lives. I am very touched by them. please come!

Some of the ladies of Mercy Hospice will be singing and they are so so lovely. I love us all getting to sing together!! We had our final rehearsal tonight and they sound beautiful. they are beautiful and powerful spirits. i always feel so moved every time we are together. can't wait for the show!!!

Wishing you infinite blessings

Love,
Gina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>