.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

To My Bridgees!

To the Youth and Staff at The Bridge:

I just wanted to say what an extraordinary and sweet and inspiring night I had with y'all. You are such beautiful souls!!! I felt privileged to help guide you to write your songs YOU DID IT!!! and very humbled to get to sing your heartfelt words. It's such an intimate thing to share your thoughts and feelings AND to have the courage for them to be sung in front of others. i didn't get to say this...you are brave!!! and thank you for giving me support and love. I truly felt you. Now- go write some more songs!!!! create!!!

and thank you, Ben, for introducing me to the Bridge Family. Thank you for your friendship!

Sending you love,
Gina

The Bridge, a teen support and enrichment program http://www.bridge1980.com/ The Bridge is a department of Our Lady of Lourdes Health System

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>