.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, April 02, 2005

I want to thank those people that have embraced me this weekend. I cracked open my heart and was scared and shared my feelings in front of you- you know who you are (Tom and Sarah)!!!!! You guys have expanded me and shown me where I separated from love and how I have the ability to plug in again. Thank you for being back in my life. I love you guys. And thank you to new friends in my life, specifically, filmmakers who rock (hey Jay). What a fun weekend of plugging in to pure honest-ness. I just wrote a song. man, all that creative energy was FREE and sparkled into the piano. fun! it's called, "You Illuminate Me." 'cause y'all do. I am sure the guys in Nashville will dig another song coming their way. uh oh.

I was totally thinking of what it means to receive. little dudes receive easily and effortlessly and big peeps are stuffy about it. Little dudes are like, "i am worthy!!! yey!! i am lovable!!" so, my message to you: receive receive receive receive receive receive receive receive receive receive....... be a big adult sponge. i'm playing too.

i love you!!!!! (you receiving it?!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>