.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, October 17, 2005

Thank you to Mercy Hospice!

Hello!

Thank you to all the Mercy Hospice women and all those who were at the Benefit Concert yesterday afternoon. I still feel shaken from the immense love from all of you. I keep seeing your faces and your eyes and am overwhelmed by you. To the women of Mercy: You are very powerful and extremely loving beings. You really inspire me. thank you. As I told Christine, we are now always connected. I hope you all enjoy my new CD. And thanks to Angie and Marilyn who created this benefit and allowed it to touch all of us. I loved working with you. And thank you to all those who donated money! And thank you to all those who were at the show- i looooooved being with you. Sending you big hugs!! Love, Gina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>