.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, April 08, 2005

I was thinking- what age am I? nine! yeah, definitely. pick an age right now. try it on. O.k. so strut your stuff being that. Woo!

on another note- I've had an intense day and have gotten through it and now i'm nine. yes. good ending. anyway, i saw stuff, or rather, i got honest. i was journaling and wrote and wrote and then- i saw my guilt. i clearly saw my guilt. and then i felt so so so thankful for it b/c now i get to choose if it's going to stick around or be in the past. My guilt (that i create) is like a stake hanging onto my pant leg and it's rooted in the ground and it's holding me back and i'm running desperately and the stake is so strong that i remain still. guilt was limiting me. not now. i got a gift today to see it and i felt overwhelmed with love from the universe. wow. so, i lifted up my stake and it evaporated- it never was real- and i ran.

Thank you for being in this exact moment with me. we are plugged to eachother. awesome. I'm going to go be nine. Love, Gina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>