.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, May 01, 2005

I'm home and definitely felt some after session blues. What an incredible week i had in Nashville! I miss Tim and Pete a LOT!! we are family now. Tim begins the mixing process and works his magic. Back home, re-adjusting to this reality. I was in another realm out there!! and you were all on my mind. Wait till you hear this CD!!! it is beyond beyond. and Colleen sang with me- it was pure loveliness. She saved my butt with her friendship!! i love you, girl.

I wanted to say hello to my new friends at St. Barnabes!! I met amazing and powerful women this weekend. They were so incredibly loving it knocked my heart open. They made me feel safe to cry in front of them. Thank you. We shared those moments together and they moved me. YOU moved me. You are loving powerhouses, I want you to know that. I look forward to singing for you again and sharing this new record with you. Thank you for being in my life.

I'll talk to y'all soon. Sending you big hugs, gina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>