my reaction to your reaction
I am being very moved by you guys sharing with me how you are feeling about my album "For You." when you express to me how this music effects you i feel so touched. even if you saying nothing there's something in the air. you. sometimes i feel like i'm being washed over by you. you are so loving. you inspire me. thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i am choosing to continue this circle we are creating. moving eachother.
sending you love,
gina
and i am choosing to continue this circle we are creating. moving eachother.
sending you love,
gina

1 Comments:
Hello there,
Listening to your music brings about a calming influence. I thank you for continuing to share it with us all. "For You" is amazing through and through. I wanted to be one of the ones who said SOMETHING :)
Love
Alberto
Post a Comment
<< Home